Ductless Air Conditioning System Service in Cincinnati, OH
For our customers in Cincinnati, OH, ductless air conditioning system installations and repairs help keep their homes and businesses comfortable. At Rusk Heating & Cooling, we know how important these systems are to you, your family, and your daily routine, and we will be on hand to serve you when you need us.
When you need to beat the heat during the hottest summer months, it is crucial for your cooling systems to be working properly. If they are not, you can call us for repairs or, if needed, a new installation to help get your living space back to normal.
Instead of investing thousands of dollars in construction and product costs, you can call us to create or update the ductwork in your building quickly and easily. We will specially tailor a plan that meets your needs, space, and budget, and ensure that you experience relief from the summer heat as quickly as possible.
Ductless AC systems provide many unique benefits, including:
- Easy installation
- Easy maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Simple control
- Attractive and efficient design
We offer free initial consultations for installations of these systems, as well as affordable financing options for your convenience. We are also available for 24/7 emergency services. Don't hesitate to call us as soon as you need service.
In Cincinnati, OH, ductless air conditioning system repairs from Rusk Heating & Cooling keep the community cool and comfortable all year-round. Call us today to schedule your free consultation or for more information about our services.
How Does It Work?
Ductless Air Conditioning Systems offer room-by-room or "zone" control, which minimizes the over-cooling you can get with central air-conditioning systems. Simple copper tubing and electrical wiring to indoor units connect to a separately installed outdoor unit. Refrigerant is pumped from the outdoor condenser coil and compressor through the tubing to the indoor unit. A fan then quietly distributes cool air drawn across the unit's evaporator coil.
What Are The Benefits Of A Ductless System?
There are a number of benefits users get with a ductless system.
- Easy Installation - Since no ductwork or air distribution system is needed with a ductless system, there are few places where these systems cannot be installed.
- Easy Maintenance - Many indoor units have washable filters and require only periodical cleaning. Outdoor units are designed for easy access for your contractor for those routine maintenance calls.
- Quiet Operation - Indoor units are typically quiet enough for libraries, classrooms, boardrooms, and the most sensitive room in the house, the bedroom. Outdoor units are generally quiet enough to be installed under a window or near a patio so sleeping or the entertaining of guests is not disrupted.
- Simple Control - They can be controlled by a thermostat or it can be regulated by an infra-red remote control, like a TV remote.
- Attractive and Efficient Design - Indoor units blend well into interior spaces and you don't have to sacrifice a window as window type air conditioning units.
Simply call or click to contact our office today to learn more about keeping your upstairs cool and comfortable using a Ductless Air Conditioning System. Or schedule a FREE New System Consultation for an energy efficient, comfortable, environmentally friendly and low maintenance heating and cooling solution for your home.
Call For Service: 859-431-4040
Schedule A Service Appointment
Schedule A FREE Consultation For Replacing Your System