Did you know that Rusk Heating & Cooling has provided home comfort solutions for homes in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area for more than 150 years? In that time, we’ve developed a tradition of meeting customer needs with quality service.
Let’s take a brief look at our history:
- Rusk Heating & Cooling began in the mid 19th century as “The Montgomery Coal Company”
- In 1946, Fred Dietz, Jr., Thomas Rankin “Doc” Rusk and Leonard “Bo” Badenberg began offering heating services
- Three years later, they were also servicing residential and commercial air conditioning units
- By the year 1973, The Montgomery Coal Company had been officially rebranded as Doc Rusk Heating and Air Conditioning
- That same year, the business relocated, giving its staff greater access to Greater Covington Northern Kentucky
- Decades later, Roto-Rooter bought out Doc Rusk Heating and Air Conditioning — but couldn’t keep up with managing a locally-driven heating and air conditioning business
- In 2002, Steve Morrison, fourth generation owner, bought back Rusk Heating and Air Conditioning
Today, Mr. Morrison is still proud owner and president of Rusk Heating & Cooling. You can rely on our team of factory-trained professionals to provide prompt expert service whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repair, replacement equipment, or a completely new system. We make it our business to make your home as comfortable as it can be.