Heating Contractor in Covington & Northern Kentucky
We Accept Calls 24/7
Heat Pump Troubleshooting TipsNov 20
Does something seem off about your home’s heat pump? Best to get to the root of the problem now before winter weather rears its ugly head. If yours isn’t running properly, follow this troubleshooting guide : 1. Check your thermostat. Oftentimes heat pump issues originate …
Read MoreBlog posts in November, 2015
- Furnace Warning Signs & Red FlagsNov 05Cold weather is fast approaching, and the last thing you want is for your furnace to break down on the first truly frigid day. Could your equipment be …
- A Look at Our VideosNov 02Here at Rusk Heating & Cooling, we’re all about staying connected with our customers. That’s why we’re available across social media, including …
Contact Rusk Heating & Cooling
Get Started By Requesting a Service
- First NamePlease enter your first name.
- Last NamePlease enter your last name.
- Email:Please enter your email address.This isn’t a valid email address.
- PhoneThis isn’t a valid phone number.
- Are you a new client?Are you a new client?Yes, I am a potential new clientNo, I’m a current existing clientI’m neither.Please make a selection.
Send (513) 771-4040 666 West 3rd St
Map + Directions
Centuries of Reliable Home Comfort Solutions
Your browser is out of date. To get the full experience of this website, please update to most recent version.