Duct Cleaning Service
Duct Cleaning Professionals Serving Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Having or adding high-efficiency air cleaning products in your home may not work if the problem is really in your ducts. Heating and cooling systems rely on ductwork in order to deliver conditioned air evenly throughout the home. Over time, air ducts can become clogged with dust mites, mold growth, mildew, pollen, and pet dander. Duct cleaning, even in a new home, can result in a cleaner, more dust-free indoor living environment. Protect your loved ones and help your home achieve more comfortable conditions by having your air ducts professionally cleaned. Schedule your appointment with us today!Book Appointment
How Rusk Performs Duct Cleaning
We provide thorough expert duct cleaning, so the air circulating inside your home is clean, conditioned, and filtered properly. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we thoroughly sweep and vacuum your entire duct system. From the vents to the furnace, we use specialized tools to dislodge debris, we then remove them with our high-powered vacuum cleaner.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning Services
If you’ve never had your air ducts cleaned, it can be easy to pass on the service, thinking it’s not really necessary. However, scheduling air duct cleaning services can provide your home with benefits including:
- Greater Indoor Air Quality: Duct cleaning removes common allergens, like dust, dirt, pollen, mold, and mildew, from your air ducts, ensuring they’re not passed back into your air supply. This can improve the quality of air in your home and reduce your family’s risk of developing worsening allergy or asthma symptoms.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Dirty ducts can restrict airflow, which can make your HVAC system work harder and less efficiently. The more energy your system uses to heat or cool your home, the higher your energy bills will climb. Duct cleaning can help your HVAC system work more efficiently, saving you money on your energy bills.
- Extended HVAC System Life: Dirty air ducts place more stress on your heating and cooling system, which can cause it to break down before it otherwise would. Having your air ducts cleaned can improve your heating and cooling system equipment’s lifespan.
- Reduced Risk of Fire: Dust, dirt, and other debris are flammable contaminants that can build up in your HVAC system and become a fire hazard. Duct cleaning can help to remove this build-up and reduce the risk of fire.
- More Pleasant Air Supply: Duct cleaning can remove stale, unpleasant odors from your air ducts from pet hair and dander, smoke, and cooking smells. This can give your home a fresher, cleaner smell and improve indoor air quality.
Does Duct Cleaning Help Indoor Air Quality?
Cleaning of your duct system helps restore the efficiency of both furnaces and air conditioning systems. The shorter running time helps lower your cost, while the improved air distribution maintains uniform temperatures throughout your home. Simply call or click to contact our office today to learn more about energy-efficient, comfortable, environmentally friendly, and low-maintenance heating and cooling solutions for your homes across Ohio and Kentucky. Provide your loved ones with a healthier indoor environment by scheduling air duct cleaning services with Rusk.Book Appointment
Contact Rusk for Duct Cleaning Services in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Areas
Keep your HVAC systems running well and your home at nice, even temperatures all year long by scheduling air duct cleaning services today. Not only can clean air ducts improve the air quality in your home by removing built-up dust, dirt, and other contaminants from your ductwork, but they can also help to boost the efficiency of your HVAC system, saving you money on your energy bills in the long run.
Schedule air duct cleaning with the team at Rusk Heating and Cooling in the Greater Cincinnati, OH, and Northern Kentucky areas.