Boiler Installation Services
Boiler Installation Services Throughout Northern Kentucky & Greater Cincinnati
The Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area winters require a high-efficiency heating system in order to keep your home as safe and comfortable as possible. Whether your current system has broken down or you’re moving into a new home without a current heating unit in place, Rusk Heating and Cooling provides local homeowners with boiler installation and replacement services. Schedule an appointment with Rusk today to have a boiler installed by one of our expert technicians.Book Appointment
Signs That You Should Replace Your Current Boiler
Whether your home uses a gas boiler or an electric boiler system, unfortunately, the time will eventually come to replace the system. Pay close attention to your system, and contact Rusk if you notice any of the following boiler issues:
- The System is 15-20 Years Old: Boilers, like all appliances, have a limited lifespan. If your boiler is more than 15 years old, it may be time to consider replacing it with a newer and more efficient model.
- Higher Energy Bills: As boiler ages, they typically become less efficient. This means that they’ll take longer to heat your home than they did before, leading to higher energy bills. Switching to a new boiler that is more energy efficient can help you see significant cost savings.
- Frequent Repairs: If your boiler has required several repairs in a short period of time, this may be a sign that the system is likely on its last legs and will soon need to be replaced.
- Strange Noises: Boilers are typically quiet machines while operating. If your boiler is making strange noises, such as knocking or whistling, this may indicate that there are internal problems that need to be addressed.
- Rust is Present: Rust along the exterior of your boiler is a sign that it is beginning to corrode and may soon not be safe to use.
When you contact Rusk for boiler services, we’ll provide your current system with a thorough inspection to ensure we provide you with the best possible service, whether that’s boiler replacement or repair. If you need a new system, we can provide you with the boiler installation cost estimate while we’re there.
How Do Boilers Work?
Boilers operate much like a large teakettle, with a vessel of water that is heated by large natural gas burners. Most modern high-efficiency boilers heat the home by circulating the steam and/or hot water through radiator pipes distributed throughout your home to heat the surrounding air. This is an efficient process that not only provides warm temperatures throughout the whole home but also leads to lower energy costs as well. In general, gas boilers and electric boilers alike are cost-effective systems that help your home stay warm throughout the long winter months. For dependable boiler installation services in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, contact Rusk today to book an appointment.Book Appointment
How Long Do Boilers Typically Last?
You can typically count on your boiler to provide your home with 15-20 years of heating. However, this range can be shortened or extended depending on how well you care for your unit. Boilers, like other types of HVAC equipment, require annual maintenance in order to keep the system running efficiently and correct any minor lingering issues. Even if the system seems to be running well, your boiler still might have developed internal issues that will only grow with time if they’re not addressed.
Contact Rusk Heating and Cooling today to schedule boiler maintenance, repair, or installation in the Northern Kentucky or Greater Cincinnati areas.
Boiler Financing Options
There’s never a perfect time to replace your central heating system, but unexpected issues that cause you to replace your boiler unit can put a financial strain on your home. We understand that a new hot water or steam boiler cost is a large investment, which is why we offer financing options to qualified customers. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about your boiler financing options when you work with Rusk Heating and Cooling.Book Appointment
Contact Rusk for Boiler Installation in Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati Area
Boilers are one of the most effective and efficient ways to heat your home. When the time comes to replace your current heating system, installing a new boiler can provide your home with many comfort and cost-saving benefits. Contact our team today to schedule an appointment for boiler installation in Cincinnati, OH, and the Northern Kentucky area.