Newport, KY HVAC Services
Rusk Heating and Cooling’s HVAC services in Newport, KY provide homes in the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati areas with prompt, high-quality service, regardless of the issue. Our factory-trained technicians are experts in any repair, maintenance, or emergency issue you may be experiencing. Call Rusk to schedule a service today.Book Appointment
Cooling Services in Newport, KY
Rusk offers various cooling services intended to keep your Newport, KY home comfortable during the warmer months.
Common AC issues include thermostat malfunctions, refrigerant leaks, frozen evaporator coils, and AC fan complications. Rusk can repair all of these issues to keep your system running smoothly.
We recommend installation of a new air conditioning system if your current unit is between 10 to 15 years old or older, needs constant repairing, or your energy bills are rising. When repairs become too costly, it is time to consider an installation.
An air conditioner tune-up is a form of preventative maintenance, guaranteeing your AC unit is in shape just in time for the summer. Our HVAC services in Newport, KY ensure the system is fully operational, free of any leaks, dirt, or damage.
Heat pumps are a comprehensive cooling and heating system and are very energy efficient. In summer, the pump draws out the warm air from inside your home and releases it outdoors to keep the interior cool.
Ductless mini-splits are an easy-to-maintain AC system that do not require ductwork or an air distribution system. These units are quiet and energy efficient. For full temperature control in every zone in your home, call Rusk and ask about ductless mini-splits.
Heating Repair Services for Homes in Newport, KY
- Loud noises: Clogged or dirty air filters, a loose duct or fan, an issue with the fuel ignition, or a leak can strain your system. The type of noise you hear can be an indication of where the trouble is. A technician can diagnose the cause and fix the issue.
- Strange noises: Your furnace can make noises that range from banging to whistling or rumbling. If you hear these sounds, shut off the furnace, and get in touch with a technician ASAP for the safety of you and your home.
- Short cycling: When the furnace shuts itself off after overheating, the short cycling signals that something is awry, such as restricted airflow trapping hot air in the vents.
- Uneven heating: Blocked or dirty filters or vents can cause uneven heating by preventing the system from heating properly. Leaks can also prevent warm air from traveling to the intended location in your home.
- High energy bills: Any of the issues above can cause high energy bills. Have your heater checked out to locate the problem and lower your energy bills.
The Benefits of Having a Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan from Rusk
If you enroll in one of Rusk’s annual maintenance programs, we can guarantee your heating and cooling system will be working as it should. Our plans offer 24/7 emergency service whenever you need it. Our contractors can service every model or brand of HVAC system so we can help all of our clients.
Customers enrolled in the program are our top priority. You can take advantage of same-day service and discounts on repair services. We offer several maintenance plans, so you can pick the option that best suits your individual home’s needs.
Take advantage of these preventative maintenance programs for all your needed HVAC services in Newport, KY.
Why Hire Rusk for Heating and Cooling Services?
Rusk Heating and Cooling provides high-quality HVAC service to all the homes in the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area. All of our technicians receive training in a variety of repair, installation, and emergency services. Rest assured, we have what it takes to fix your air conditioning and heating equipment.
We prioritize our customers’ needs by offering several maintenance plans to keep HVAC systems in good working order. At Rusk, we pride ourselves on providing emergency services to any make and model of AC and heating unit so customers never have to worry.
Call now to schedule HVAC services from Rusk in Newport, KY.